Stop & Shop, COCA-COLA® LIVE POSITIVELY® and Hispanic Scholarship Fund awards are designed to assist students attending college in 2013-2014 as freshman and 1st year students.
There are four (4) awards at $5,000 each for students from the states of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island.
- All heritages/ethnicities are eligible.
- Be a U.S. Citizen, legal permanent resident or eligible non-U.S. citizen.
- All majors are eligible.
- Must have a permanent address in the state of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, or Rhode Island.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale.
- Must be enrolled as a High School Senior in the fall of 2012.
- Must plan to enroll full-time during the 2013-2014 academic year in a degree-seeking program at a U.S. accredited four-year institution as a freshman or a two-year institution as a 1st year student in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam.
- Must be 16 years of age or older as of September 7, 2012.
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in 2013.
- Must submit a signed and completed Release and Authorization Form. Click here for the form.