The HSF/Marathon Oil Cooperative Office Education (COE) Scholarship Program is a scholarship of $3,000 per year. Selected students may receive $3,000 for two academic years for a possible total award of $6,000.
Students must be participating in Marathon Oil's COE program and should access this program application with a Coupon Code provided by Marathon Oil's COE program.
- Open to all Marathon COE students.
- Be a U.S. citizen, legal permanent resident or eligible non-U.S. citizen.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale.
- Be a current High School Senior with plans to enter full-time at a four-year U.S. accredited institution in 2013-2014
- Must be pursuing a STEM major in Accounting, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Geology/Geosciences, Information Technology (IT/MIS), Mathematics/Statistics, Mechanical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering.
- Must plan to apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) beginning January 2013