Do you know someone who received an HSF scholarship and is a great role model?
Nominations are closed. Please check our website regularly for updates.
Join us as we induct the 11th group of alumni into HSF's Hall of Fame. These are individuals whose stories and accomplishments demonstrate the power of higher education.
To view information about last year's Alumni Hall of Fame, click here.
AHOF's Nomination Process
You were asked to provide the following information:
- Nominee personal contact information (address, phone, email)
- Nominee business information (title, employer, address, phone, email)
- Nominee educational information (degree(s) earned, major, institution and graduation year)
- Year(s) awarded an HSF scholarship
- Nominator contact information
- Additional reference
You were also asked to answer the following questions:
- How do the nominee’s accomplishments demonstrate the power of higher education?
- Describe how the nominee has contributed to HSF and/or his/her community.
- What obstacles has the nominee confronted and overcome in order to reach his/her goals?
- Discuss HSF’s role in assisting the nominee achieve his/her goals.
Selected individuals will be notified by June 2012.
For further information, please contact Belén Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 473-4636 ext. 2309.