Resources for High School Students, Families & College Students
To help families understand college requirements and work together to achieve graduation, many of our materials are provided in both English and Spanish.
- Publications: The HSF Money Manual focuses on managing your money for a college education and Destination University is a guide to applying to college and for financial aid. (PDF format)
- College Roadmap:Co-produced by HSF and the Princeton Review. Helps families understand what needs to be done in high school to prepare for college admissions.
- Getting Ready for College: Organizes the work of getting ready for and succeeding in college into a checklist.
- Workshops and Seminars near you:HSF tours the country bringing educational outreach programming to communities across America.
- Career Center: The new HSF Career Center brings together HSF alumni with employers looking to hire top talent.
- Outreach Programs: Information on the different programs we offer.
Click here for a schedule of events.