As a member of the HSF community, youre part of a select group whose drive and excellence make you uniquely attractive to employers. When you register and post your resume on the Career Center, you're on the fast track to connecting with premier employers in the country. Many companies not only donate to our scholarship programs, but they also approach us specifically in their search for a diverse group of future employees. Sign up today and start enjoying the following benefits:
- Career opportunities for all experience levels, from internships to entry level positions and beyond.
- Resume posting so that employers can search and find you for their open positions.
- Invitations from employers looking to hire from the HSF community.
- Receive the HSF newsletter with job opportunities and news from the community.
There are many rewarding benefits to being part of our Career Center, so register now and take advantage of all that our Career Center has to offer you!
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund is the oldest, largest and most respected national supporter of higher education for Latinos, and we can assist you in building a diverse workforce of top talent. HSF offers a variety of customized outreach, recruiting and advertising services to connect you with our community of 35,000 graduated alumni scholars, as well as many thousands of current students who've met the highest standards to be eligible for our awards.
- Target pre-selected groups of Hispanics you want to recruit, both experienced professionals and current college students or recent graduates.
- Build a talent pipeline of interns and senior college students for your entry level staffing needs.
- Create awareness among outstanding Latino students and young professionals as a potential employer and responsible corporate citizen.
- Leverage HSF's relationship with our community to make certain your message is heard.
- Learn more about our alumi and their personal stories of success.
To discuss how the Hispanic Scholarship Fund can help you boost your diversity hiring and brand your company within our community of top college-educated Latinos, please contact Andrea Galang at firstname.lastname@example.org.