The Generation 1st Degree Pico Rivera Scholarship Program is available on a competitive basis to graduates of El Rancho High School in Pico Rivera, CA. Students must be enrolled full-time in a four-year institution during the 2014-2015 academic year. Awards are in the amount of $2,500.
• Heritage – All eligible
• Majors – All eligible
• Be a U.S. Citizen or a legal permanent resident with permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired) or be granted Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
• Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale
• Be a high school senior graduating from OR a graduate of El Rancho High School, Pico Rivera, CA
• Be a Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior with plans to enroll full-time in a degree-seeking program at a four-year accredited U.S. institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam during the 2014-2015 academic year
• Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2014-2015 academic year. DACA applicants must submit household income information.
• Coupon code* is required to access this application
*If you have questions submitting your application or need the coupon code to apply for this scholarship program, visit the College & Career Center at El Rancho High School or call (562) 801-5325