Welcome to the Scholarship Programs page of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund, the nation’s largest provider of college financial aid for Latino students. To view more information about scholarships availability, please click on a program below of interest. Feel free to contact us if you need additional assistance with our scholarship programs. ¡Suerte!
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent)
- Be a U.S. citizen OR legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
- Be pursuing or plan to pursue your first undergraduate or graduate degree
- Must plan to apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) beginning January 2013
- Plan to enroll full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student at a U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam in the upcoming academic year.
Additional restrictions or requirements may apply to specific HSF administered scholarship programs. Please check carefully the program guidelines for each scholarship to which you plan to apply.